The history of the Doc Morgan Legacy goes back to 1929 when he began in this industry as a High School Class Ring salesman while attending the University of Illinois. It was then that G.H. “Doc” Morgan (related to the famous J.P. Morgan) fell in love with the emblem jewelry business.
Over the next 71 years, Doc Morgan founded, acquired and merged many manufacturing operations to expand production and product capabilities in service to many National and International associations including Lions International, the National Association of Realtors, YMCA of the USA, Ninety Nines (Association of Women Pilots) and many others.
Over the last 35 years, Doc Morgan Inc. expanded to include a multitude of non-jewelry products enabling distribution of club supplies to associations around the world. And, in 2009, we were invited to take over the Zonta Store to add products and enhance services to Zonta International.
For nearly 20 years, Doc Morgan Inc. has been manufacturing President’s and Governor's Pins for Zonta International. In recent years, we have assisted in the re-design and re-development of the Zonta Foundation Donor Recognition pins.
Though we lost Doc Morgan in 2003, his ideals about quality, integrity and service continue as we carry on in his footsteps. So, we look forward to being of service whether your needs involve our standard line of products or require something of a custom nature where in the words of Doc Morgan…”Our only limitation is the imagination and the budget!”